Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Supplements I give to my toddler

Some will tell you that if your child eat perfectly then you don't need to give him any supplements. Other say, even if he eats perfectly, a child still can't meet all the nutritional needs without supplements. I kind of agree that it is really hard to get everything one needs from food consistently even if they do eat absolutely perfect. 

So after much research, 

I started giving Xavier Multi-vitamin and Cod liver oil supplements for the pass 1-2 months now and he still takes it regularly. So far so good!
I have put this in this milk once a day and he drank it up each time, no problem!
I did notice a vitamin-y / fishy smell but it did not seem to bother him
I am glad to find something that I can actually give it to him and is all NATURAL!


No comments: