Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our Simple Weekends

18 May 

There's really not much of a weekend update to speak of. 

Had tim sum at JS chen and grocery shopping at Taiwan Supermarket and 99 Ranch,
my new favourite asian market
I love going to 99 Ranch because of the bakery 
Yummy! Is really good! I have yet to eat anything that has disappoint me
The best part is that they are still warm from the oven and each costs only $1.50 or less
Lots of selection just like Singapore bread talk 

Xavier: mama, you are squeezing me too hard!!!!


Xavier favourite new pose! Cute to the MAX


My 2 boys!
.

Playing with his shadow



Playing with Balloon







Finally found a very authentic boba milk tea.... 



Dada! New haircut after having the same hairstyle for half of my life 
finally a "New" me and I love it 



Had dinner before we head home  



19 May


Went willow bend to do a little summer clothes shopping but was pretty uneventful 
this is the place I love to shop cause it's always not crowded 
and our cheeky boy will get to roam freely all by himself

He loves the kiddy rides and the play area in the mall 
kept on moving around from one ride to another
Playing peek-a-boo and messing up the clothing in F21
Waving and saying Hi to all passerby 
Just cant control my laughter


Playing at papa's car before setting off








 

That's how we spent our lovely weekend

No comments: