Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little Smoothie Lover

It's been really hot for the last few days
the highest temperatures is about 30 degree celsius
What I made to beat it, was yet another smoothie
Our love for smoothies has just gotten deeper over time
Xavier gets a cup of smoothie per day
Sometimes a little more, sometimes less
I give it to him thoroughout the day
As a snack or part of his meal.. very much depending on his mood
No matter what I put in it he loves it
He has never turned his smoothie down
As for the recipe, it varies from week to week
I play with the combination of fruit to give him varation or because something was on sale
but I always try to have a base of strawberries and bananas, his all time favourite fruit
and then add whatever else I feel like
Yogurt, flaxseed or wheat germ etc
So far, his loves are:
Avocado banana
Strawberry banana tofu
strawberry banana oatmeal
Mango banana
Next on the list to try:
Apple, Peanut butter, Cinnamon oatmeal
Spinach mango banana







 













No comments: