Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 24, 2012

Buddy big one party updates - cakes

After weeks of googling, finally decided on the cake, buffet, party favor and decorations.

I will be doing cupcakes plus a 6inch cake topper... 
Cupcakes from sugarqueencupcakes
6 inch double layer marble cake with piping accents from soonjasbakery
I have ordered a petite 3 tier square cupcake stand from cupcaketree

Cupcakes with animal toppers
Photobucket
 
 
6 inch fondant cake
 
Photobucket
 
cupcake stand
Photobucket
 
 
Will start decorating my stand with spray painting and edges with ribbon once I received it! So excited :) The final out work will look something like this but not as fanciful
 
 
Photobucket
 
I have also started experimenting baking eggless whole wheat strawberry cupcakes
mum and hubby gave a thumbs up for it but not the buttermilk frosting
should I invest in the proper tools for the classic swirl??? 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Next post, will updates on the buffets and deco :)

No comments: