Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 31, 2012

Buddy @ 10mths 2wks 5days

Still remember when buddy was a newborn a lot of people told me "enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast." Someone even told me "all they will want to do 6 months from now is get away from you!" I know those people had good intentions but comments like that really stressed me out as a brand new mom. I felt like my sweet baby was going to be taken from me faster than i would know it and in a blink of an eye his babyhood would be over. I wish i could go back and tell myself to relax. It is indeed a cliche to say that his first 10 months of life has flown by and in some ways it has. But we have collected so many memories along the way and I have no regrets. I feel so blessed to get to spend a lot of our time with buddy. We are not overly stressed. We are not rushed. We get to treasure our time together and that is a huge luxury which I know alot of people don't have. I'm grateful for it :) I do miss things when he was smaller, but each new stage is fun in a different way, seeing your baby grow is exciting and wonderful! We'll always be there for him!
 
Currently buddy:
  • stand alone for a second or two and collapses with a bump
  • walk while holding on to one hand
  • He is trying to say words. He keeps saying Mama, papa, ah ma and mumu but I'm still not 100% sure if he is intentionally saying that to us. I think it might still be part of his babbling. But I'm excited for real first words to start.
  • recognise new words (dog, car, banana, strawberry)
  • did his first 2 baby steps
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: