Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

weaning of pacifier - day 2

Nap time came, buddy manage to sleep without his pacifier. I put him in his crib and sang his bedtime songs to him. Slightly less than 15 mins, he was fast asleep. So, it was not that hard.

But, when night time came, this time it takes longer time for him to fall asleep. I read him a bedtime story, rubbing his back, patting him and humming a song .... ALL DID NOT WORK. He just couldn't fall asleep. Finally, I carried buddy up from the crib to craddle him and pat him. He fell asleep not long after that.

He did wake up a few times at 4am, 5am and 6am and I got to cradle and pat him back to sleep. Unlike last time, I just need to let him have the pacifier and he will go back to sleep himself. Now, I got to spend some time to sooth him back to sleep. He was tossing around and I know that Buddy was feeling uneasy. But finally he was able to get back to sleep.

I pray that Buddy will have a good night sleep tonight.

Stay tune for more updates!!!

No comments: