Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, June 17, 2012

First Father's Day 2012 updates

Despite me being the main caregiver 24/7, nothing beats the presence of papa to my buddy. Every morning, whenever papa calls out to buddy, he will flash his megawatt smile and try ways and means to get to his favourite papa. He will get really excited when papa comes home from work, he will always raise up his arms because he wants to be carried by papa. I can't say how glad I am that Kelvin is the papa of our buddy. At least, I know I have chosen a great man to be his papa.

You're the best papa ever! We love you :)

Hope you like the little card that we got for you. Having a papa and hubby like you have been a true blessing. You fill everyday of our life with fun, laughter and love. Here's wishing you a special day that shows you how much you mean to us.
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: