Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Buddy turns 8 Months

Today our little buddy is 8 months old!

I know that I say this almost every month but I can't believe how time files and how far I have come as a Mom. The journey of motherhood definitely brought on lots of bitter-sweet memories. But there are also the sweetest moments when Xavier first gazed into my eyes and smiled, giggled and laughed, learning to sit, roll and stand. This is just the beginning of a very wonderful journey which I longed for and am embracing with wide open arms and a big smile.

He is at such a fun age. He spends his days discovering new things and becoming more and more aware of what is around him. He is so sweet and interactive, it really makes my days a lot of fun.

He is certainly growing though. He is currently weighing around 9kg (75 percentile) with a height of 74cm (80 percentile). We'r convince that he is going to be a tall baby!


Photobucket

We love you, little buddy!!!

No comments: