Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bye Bye Pacifier

Hubby and I agreed that once Buddy turned 8 months old, we'd be weaning Buddy off from pacifier. Yes, he only EVER has had it during night and naps but we still feel like at 8 months old he needs to be a "big boy" and be rid of the paci. I'm just afraid that he will get more and more attached to it.

I know that it's going to be very difficult. I'm afraid that I cannot take his screaming and crying episodes for long and will give in to him. But, I still give it a try.

Buddy's first day without a paci - Buddy did not wake up during the night asking for paci. He slept through the night until the next morning. But it took him a while to fall asleep, he would toss and turn before he could fall asleep.  

Today is the 2nd day weaning off pacifier... HOOREY but it was not easy for me and baby.
I was glad that today was a success that he napped and slept without his pacifier. I hope this can continue and before weekend arrives, he can successfully wean off his pacifier. One more thing, I pray very hard that he will not wake up crying for pacifier in the middle of the night.

XAVIER, MAMA & PAPA ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU..

No comments: