Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Xavier is sick - Updates

Baby didn't get a good night sleep due to his coughing... my poor little baby! 
Every time he coughs, my heart sank... I felt so guilty for not taking care of him well enough. Is there something I can do to prevent him from getting sick again ???? Unfortunately, the answer is no. we can only take precautions to try to keep any illnesses going around at bay but it's not 100% effective. However, on the bright side, the viruses helps to build up baby's healthy immune systems. 

After feeding him 3 times of paracetamol, his fever had subsided. His temperature was back to averagely 37°C but his cough still persist. I knew that there are lots of phlegm behind his throat but nothing comes out when he coughs. He vomited a puddle of phlegm together with milk after his first feed in the morning. Oh gosh.... that was like alot lor!!! Xavier gave us a pouted mouth and a pity-full look after that... Aww~~~ Changed into his new PJ, feed him cough medicine and tuck him to bed. 
That's my smiley baby after 2 hours of nap 
Photobucket

He is still our very active and playful Xavier! Just that now he loves to cling to me... Kola Low is back.... 

No comments: