Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Xavier is sick again :(

I have a sick baby on my hands.

Xavier had just recovered from his stuffy nose and now he is down with a cough :(  
Took his last dose of 6-in-1 vaccine and rotavirus . PD want us to monitor his temperature for at least 48 hours cos with the cough, his immune system will not be as strong and fever may be expected. 

Took his temperature every hourly. It ranges from 37.4 to 37.8, the temperature are on the high side. We fed him with paracetamol, placed a fever patch on his forehead and tucked him to bed. 

I feel so bad, as if, I didn't do enough to protect my little guy. I am really really worried.

Pray hard that he will get well soon 
Xavier @ Aglow waiting for his vaccination --- droopy eyes
Photobucket
p.s. He now weighs 8.06kg and height of 67cm

No comments: