Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our Favourite Moments

I rank our wants-nothing lazy time as our favourite moments. 

During these times, I would let Xavier roll around on the bed while I read a book, text or generally chill out on the bed with him. He would roll, makes random sounds, screams, self-stimulate a little, get excited over nothing, attempt to crawl etc for about 40mins. I do not really need to interact with him, he has his independent play time, I have mine, though we are together in the same area. Sometimes he will roll over to touch me and I will caress him, kiss him, smell him and smile at him, nothing too exciting or over stimulating. When it's all over, he would yawn and takes a nap, sometimes I will nap with him too. Papa also loves such moments, his favourite bit is the napping together part. Moments like these, are so relaxing and bonding, even though we are not playing together. I hope, even if he grows older, he would still enjoy these quiet times with us!

Taken during one of these chill out moments:  
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ps: New trick - he will roll over to touch my face and will try to tweak open my eyes  when I pretend to sleep LOL!!!!! From now on, I've to trim his nail properly if not I will have scratches all over my face!!!! 

No comments: