Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Xavier is sick!!!

Our little darling boy exhibits his first signs of common cold - lots of sneezing. I was sick too, down with flu and cough again!!! I was hoping and praying that the virus will not spread to him. Monitored him and his demeanour, appetite and sleeping habits were pretty normal. By Friday night, though, it was cleared that we were facing our first sick baby. Brought him to the PD this morning, fortunately it was a mild case - mainly just nasal congestion with no fever. Came back with lots of medicine-- nasal spray, nasal drop and oral for allergies.

Photobucket


His milk intake still the same and he was as full of life as ever. I think babies are smart. Xavier knew when he was going to have the medicine and he was all ready for it. At first, I thought he will scream or even push away before I spray the medicine into his nose but to our surprised, he took it very well. I think he knew that the medicine is good for him.

Photobucket

Praying hard that Xavier & mummy will get well soon!!!

No comments: