Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, March 8, 2012

USA posting in May 2012

Something great is going to happen in 2 months' time :)
I'm going to announce it officially.....
That is.... Hubby will be posted to USA for 2years in coming May 2012, this time is so different, I will be traveling with my baby and my mum. Definitely something to look forward to and be happy about it :)
There are lots of things need to be done, arranged & organised..... so much so until I 'm not sure what needs to be done first. But, we know that baby will always be our utmost top priority.



Next thing on my mind is my job. I love my current job, colleagues and the working environment. I feel kinda sad to leave such a nice place with such wonderful colleagues...... Haiz!!! What to do, in life there are always sacrifices we need to make!!! If you were to give me an option again to choose between job vs family... My choice will always be family.

I know that some people feel that I'm not being realisitic. Many tends to equate success to with money, power & fame. To me, success = cultivate family bonding that last a lifetime. I strongly believe in this "A tightly knit family is like a rock which can survive the toughest storm. In time of crisis, family is the one who is always there to support and help one another."

So, I will never ever trade family with anything else!!!!

No comments: