Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, May 14, 2010

random updates

Today is my 5th day after the op. Everything seems ok.... no pain at all... just as normal.

Understand from my mum that women after this op is just like giving birth.
Women is believed to be weak and ‘cold’, one should keep warm with ‘heaty’ foods and wear plenty of warm clothing.

So, after talking to mum, I have to be on confinement for at least 2 weeks. In order to recuperate properly from the op, I must eat plenty of wine, sesame oil and herbs and also need ample rest.
So over the week, hubby has been helping me to cook, doing all the house work and packing all the stuff.辛苦了!

There is one person in particular that I want to thank... she is Daphne. She cooked delicious confinement food for me...really appreciate.... Thanks so much! Love ur Pork Knuckles Vinegar.... even my hubby also praise ur cooking skills.

No comments: