Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Day in Dallas, Texas

Today is our last day in Dallas, Texas, where I used to call our temporary home!

Guess what I did today?????

Morning 9am, went for my follow up check up after the op. As usual, they took my urine sample, blood pressure & body temperature. Everything is good except that I'm still tested slightly positive on the pregnancy urine test which means the hormones level in my body has not totally "reset" (layman term) to the original self. Told by doc that this is normal, usually have to wait for 3-4weeks and was told to take my folic acid daily. Most importantly, the doc advised us to try for baby only in another 3 months time so to give enough time to recuperate completely.

Then, we headed to our apartment for the walk through inspection. Meet up with their new staff, Monica, she is real nice.... went through real quick. Main focus - carpet, oven, dishwasher & stove.... all clean and hand over the keys with no penalty!

Afternoon, meet up Irene and Angel for our last shopping in Grapevine. Really enjoy myself! All of us went home with bags of Forever 21 clothings & Aerie stuff.

No comments: