Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Miracle In The Making

End of March, I seem to know something is different in me. I had abdominal bloating, swollen breasts and also a missed period. These are obvious signs of pregnancy. So on 29 March, we did a home pregnancy test.... DADA! I AM PREGNANT!!!! Hubby & I were nervous, excited, surprised, scared, delighted and many more emotions. It is just too amazing to have our own little baby!!!!

Photobucket

On 9 April, went for our first checkup at Dr. Patrick Weix clinic, the feeling of waiting in line was so scary. Hubby could even feel me shivering, he knew that whatever he says now will not calm me down. So, he just held my hand firmly and pray for baby and me. I was so touched.

After a long wait, finally is my turn. I was being ask to go into a room and lay on the bed. Doctor is going to do a sonogram aka Ultrasound on my lower belly area. As the baby is still small, the images captured on screen were not clear. In the end, we had to do a virginal sonogram. The moment the screen appear, I could see baby's heartbeat and everything else was great... the feeling was so indescribable. My tears started to flow!
1st checkup, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days
Expected due date is 3rd December 2010 (going to be a baby tiger)
baby is only 0.37cm (oh my gosh... is so small)

Photobucket

my little bump....
Photobucket
Currently 10 weeks and 1 day
Going for my 2nd checkup on 7 May
Everyday, we will always pray for baby's good health.

No comments: