Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy papa's Day 2013

Happy papa's day to the BEST father Xavier could ever ask for
It has been so amazing to watch you with him over the last 20 months
You truly have so much LOVE, PATIENCE and COMPASSION for this kiddo
I couldn't imagine a better father for our son

I love when he runs to you and utter the words papa , he always melted your heart
I love seeing him run to kiss and hug you at the door at the end of each day 
I love listening him ask "Where is papa" multiple times when he woke up from bed

You give the best shoulder rides
the best baths
and always seem to know just what to say or do to keep a fast approaching tantrum at bay

Thank you for all that you do and for being such a wonderful role model to our little cheeky boy

On a side note, Xavier was taught to say "Happy papa's day" and papa heard it loud and clear! Good job, boy!!! 

I will be back to post more photos !





No comments: