Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, June 22, 2013

2nd day of school

In the morning, Xavier was doing fine when we walked him to his classroom 
But I could feel that he was rather tensed up
The hysterics came the moment when we waved bye bye to him and left the classroom
He cried and called out for us 
My heart wrenched and I was tempted to go back into the class and pacify him
But i did not! 
He stop crying after awhile and joined other kids for Jesus Jam
Phew!!! Hope he will grow out of it soon!

Class 101

After dropping Xavier off school, it's time for movie date with hubby
"Fast and Furious 6" - I definitely recommend the movie
Anyway, when we left the cinema, I told hubby maybe next time 
we should bring Xavier along. HAHA! I do not know maybe he's still too young to watch movie

Cinemark @ Lewisville Early Bird tickets



Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A


Love the little play area - one day will bring Xavier to explore  


Taken before the start of the movie..  


Before we set off to school, happened to pass by a coin machine 
hubby wanted to try his luck to pick a minions for Xavier 
Awww~ so sweet! 
Too bad! failed despite numerous of tries .... HAHA! 


We were back to school at 2.45pm. I peeped into the class and found him standing while Ms Alma was telling a story. I think he happened to look at me and that was it - he burst into tears.. aww~ We hugged and then gave me a peck on my cheek!

I wonder how much time he'd take to get comfortable with the school cos he goes only two days a week. He'd at least understand that it's a part of the routine and be well settled in school :-)

No comments: