Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 months old!!!

Here we are again, another month has passed. Xavier is 20 months old! Only 4 shorts months away from TWO... oh boy, how is this possible? 
I am loving this age in many ways but it is so bittersweet watching my baby boy grow up. He's all little boy now and not a baby at all anymore
Xavier has been interested in alot of the same things as previous months and he's talking even more too. We had a bit of language explosion this month... alot more new words/Phrases

Everyday he surprises me with the things he remembers and says

Like the other day, I was reading his favourite book - Dear Zoo 
He will say or actions:
Elephant - he'll cover his nose and move his little hand like a trunk
Frog - leaping up and down
Lion roar 
Cat meow 
Dog bark
Snake hiss
Bee buzz

New learnt body parts - arm, elbow, forehead, chin, cheeks

He's able to point and name all of them
He's a real fast learner!

He's obsesse with his new book - insects and birds

new words - peacock, ants, dragonfly
He couldn't stop repeating "Pea..cock" 

Also starts to speak in phrases: 
He will say 
" I want ____"

for the past one week, he has started to tell me when he needs to poo and he will hold until he sit on his potty. Keep up the good job! 
I like an approach where I don't have to pressure or push him to potty train
I know it's a battle I won't win... I know he will do it once he's ready

Yesterday, he did another amazing thing 
He went pee pee in the potty
Not once but twice!!!
We are so so proud of you! 

Here are a few random pics about Xavier at this age: 


















Happy 20 months, Xavier! 
Each day, you make mama and papa feel even more blessed to be your parents 
We love you so, sooo much!

No comments: