Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 26 - Xavier is a year and a half!

Little boy, you are 18 months old today! Happy half birthday!

They” say that parenting just keeps getting better and better and they grow and turn into little people, and they are right! It has been a glorious past 18 months, and the best is yet to come!

 As I was trying to think of what to share my mind just kept going back to how much fun you we have together. My heart seriously bursts with love just thinking about your cuteness!!!
 
I cherish all the moments I get being home with you. I'm loving you as a little friend although sometimes I miss you as a baby. You are smart and funny and friendly and so beautiful. I love you!!!!!

Our kisses to papa!
We miss you
Another 9 more days to go.....


No comments: