Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 18-22

Day 18 - 4 April Thursday 

Went shops at willow bend together with Candy, Judy, Chloe and baby Ryder
the must-visit stores were H&M and Forever 21
Before we head out, had whole wheat banana cranberry muffins for breakfast








For me, I bought a few chiffon tops for summer 
Finally gotten the suspender outfit with a matching T-shirt for my cheeky boy 
after the Free gift card of $6 thru wrapp apps and 20% coupon 
final price $15


Ended our day at secret recipe for dinner 

Day 19 - 20 5 -6 Apr 

These 2 days were the hardest and most tiring day for me
I am down with diarrhea and fever 
and Xavier was down with a fever too
It was really a challenge for me 

After a night of monitoring and medication
Luckily, our fever slowly came back to normal by the morning 
Woke up with a smile 



Day 21-22  7-8 Apr

We stayed home for 2 days to monitor the temperature
yeah! we have recovered... no more fever!!!
Time for some fresh air

Well I thought that I got away with the diarrhea. I was wrong!
It's getting from bad to worst
my stomach was churning non stop 
Thanks Yanwen for getting medicine for me - Imdoium works great for me!
Thanks heavens, I'm all healed now!

No comments: