Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 16 and 17

Tuesday 

Gymboree class at 10am
Xavier woke up around 8am, his usual timing
and everyday his first word when he open his eyes is "mama"
He will call me a few times, if no response from me, he will get down from his bed and climb onto mine to wake me  up... super cute!!!

Before we head out, we had our hearty breakfast together 
"Apple Cinnamon Steel cut oats" 
We love it so much.... 

After the class, went to Northchurch to enroll Xavier for the summer camp program 
I have signed him up twice a week for 8 weeks
and will commence on 18 June 
Think is time to get him to learn to socialize with other children and to be independent 
He will have to learn to have snacks and naps with other kids and most importantly the ability to share with others

Bought him a nap mat from Wildkin to practice at home 
hope he will have an easy transition and will not feel so lost on his first day of school



Learning how to roll up his mat











 

 


















Wednesday

Today is a rainy and gloomy day here 
and this weather makes me wants me to do nothing 
but just cuddle and snuggle with my cheeky boy in bed

Another 17 more days to go......  

Another pic with his favourite Mickey mouse

No comments: