Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, January 21, 2013

My loots

My amazon loots have finally arrived 

 suction bowl - vital baby unbelievable suction bowl
wanting to train him to use a fork/spoon
hoping that he can master the art of using the utensils soon

At first, I was a bit skeptical with how well the suction bowl would function
It surprisingly is very effective... it is difficult for me to get the bowl 
on/off which means it's even harder for him to get it off

Lunch box - Gerber Graduates Mealtime Organizer
I bought this for Xavier when he start his preschool
I like this organizer because it has one large compartment and two little ones
one of which comes with a lid. 
I love this aspect of it

these orders comes with free full size yogurt melts
Xavier loves all the flavour and he can't ever seem to get enough of them


I bought this from the Target clearance
After reading the reviews, I was very excited to get this 
thinking it would help my boy keep his cheerios/puffs in the bowl.
But,  he figure out the trick right away  
he'd hold the little inner bowl in place so he could spill the contents
If he wants to spill something purposely, 
 gyro will not be able to work if he purposely keep it from moving
kids figure out how to spill this pretty quickly if you let them



No comments: