Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, July 27, 2012

toy shopping at Target

Candy and I went target again but this time round we had a new company
Yanwen and velle
We also walked round outlet before heading to our last target of the day
I'm thankful that the kiddos are so well behave and the mummies get to enjoy ourselves
Thanks velle for entertaining Xavier throughout the car ride :)

Taken while shopping
Photobucket Photobucket

Buddy is so talkative thoroughout the car ride

Photobucket



--- My buys ---

Photobucket


After 2 days of shopping for toys, these are my 2 best toys.

Original price at $30, after 70% mark down and with a $5 coupon

I paid for $4 each.... Amazing right? I think I will never never get this in Singapore! 

Photobucket

Super duper 满足

No comments: