Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A step closer being a SAHM

Back in the olden days, the idea of staying at home with their kids is seen as a waste of time and economic opportunity. However, times and attitudes are changing.

There are great advantages being a stay at home mom. The bond that mothers build with their children when they stay at home is a great bond. Mother will feel very rewarding & fulfilling. I am very much looking forward for that day to arrive (should be very soon ba??). The benefits for staying at home are immeasurable. Children grow up so incredibly fast, I don't want to have any regrets for not spending enough time with my little one. It is not an opportunity offered to everyone, I'll treasure it.

The thought of it makes me so happy everyday. I can get to kiss and cuddle him and tell him I love him many many times a day. He will have home-made food and have meals together everyday. We'll able to sing, baby talk, tickle and laugh together. These are the moments and memories that I long to have.

Taking care of children at home is often underestimated and under- considered. Being a SAHM is a full time job. I know it will be exhausting and difficult than I can image, physically and emotionally. But, as long as I'm able to form a beauitful bond with my baby and witness his every stages of growth I know is all worth it....

No comments: