Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mama & Xavier "FIRSTS"

Hubby is on guard duty today. Left home at about 715am. Will only be back on Sunday 8am.
Decided to bring Xavier out for a walk together with yiyi & Ah ma. Mama & Xavier had our few "FIRSTS" today.
  • Took a cab - Xavier got a blur look when in the cab, he must be thinking where is papa's car? Btw, thanks to the cab uncle for helping me with the stroller
  • Took MRT - North east line from sengkang to Serangoon. Xavier slept throughout the journey
  • Stroller on the escalator- am proud that I can handle the stroller well when travel up and down the escalator without hubby's help. Yeah!!! Finally I did it on my own. Used to find it quite dangerous though. Nowadays, Xavier will always look back and give a warm smile when travel down the escalator... so cute rite!!!! Will try to capture it somedays :)
  • Changing Diaper in the stroller - Nursing room is too far... so I have to change his diaper in the pram... thought that he would fuzz about it but no....

Today, I'm really happy... everything was so great.... Looking forward to our next "FIRSTS".

No comments: