Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shopping trip

Wanna to check out the sales at Hollister and Forever 21...... so hubby woke up earlier and brought me to Grapevine for a 2hours shopping spree!!! Yippi....

First stop, Hollister. Many items were on clearance but most of my sizes were all gone... So, this weekend, we will try our luck again at other Malls. Hopefully the sales is still on.

At Forever 21, got a top and a dress. Don't really have enough time so just grab and pay....without even trying them on. The dress fits me well but not the top... is way to baggy le! makes me look fat lor!!! So, will be returning the top!!! Luckily, there is a return policy!!!
Dress: $13.50 Top: $14.80

Saw this jean dress $22.80... love the zipper design! Still considering whether I should get this!!!!

No comments: