Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random

Yesterday, Hubby left work at 7am... tried to fall back to sleep but can't. So, I woke up and started preparing the ingredients needed for tonight's dinner. Dinner was simple: (1) stir-fried baby bok choy and (2) braised chicken wings.

Photobucket

Once everything was done, I continued reading the last few chapters of my novel, 'Sisters by Danielle steel' , very dramatic and suspenseful one! Luckily, it ended with a happy closure! The next novel will be 'The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella'. Will start to read once I got the time.

Meanwhile, I am starting on scrapbooking again! After taking a super duper long break...or rather LAZY!!! LOL! It time for creativity again!!! I did only 1page, which was also the last page for my Colorado skiing trip. The design looked simple but it took me almost 3 hours to sort out the design and putting the photos in place...no choice .. my creative brain started to get rusty! From now on, will have to refer to website to get more interesting layouts!

Photobucket

No comments: