Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A shopping Day!!!!

Went to a few malls today - Vista Ridge, Grapevine & Galleria!!!!! Spent a total of $75 bucks!!!

This time, didn't get anything from Forever 21. Just did a return of the top which I bought last week then got the jeans zipper dress. Got the last piece Size S at Galleria.... So happy!!! Finally got what I always wanted!!!!!


Hollister is another brand that I have been eyeing for a long time but their stuff are always so expensive. Finally, there are on sales now - 50% off!!!! Grabbed 3 tops for myself and 1 for hubby!!! only for $5 each!!! Only left limited sizes and designs!!!

My greatest buy for the day was at Aerie. Their wired cotton and push-up bras (selective designs) are on sales. Originally priced at $29.50 - $34.50. Now selling at $6.90 each after 30% additional off reduced price... Cannot resist the temptation. Got 7 bras only for $41 (after using $10 off gift card).
Love all my good buys!!!!!!

No comments: