Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, May 19, 2008

Part 2 - Important decision in my Life

Got my house rented out to a young Japanese guy. Really hope that he can take good care of my house. As for our car, will be lending it to my hubby’s friend. Finally, settle all the major issues liao….. *So Happy*

Haiz….. can’t believe that I will be leaving in another 4 days (Departing on 24 May 2008, 5am). I just felt a sudden sadness.... I will definitely miss all of you..... Remember to keep me posted okie....


Especially to my 2 best friends:

Jasmine: Thanks for setting up the blog for me, is really lovely... as promised i will regularly update it and will not waste your effort....Most importantly, must remember to inform me once you got a BF okie..... Must get Jocelyn to access first hor.....

Jocelyn: Time really flies, we have known each other for about 5 years. Really miss those maplewoods days.... Must really take good care yourself hor.... God Bless

Jas & Joce.... I am not good at expressing myself but I definitely miss you all..... *sob... sob*







No comments: