Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Internet is down for the past 2 days.... (lessons learn don’t ever tap from others ha ha ha) ... cannot update my blog and log into MSN...

Have to spend sometime updating the past 2 days’ blog: -

26 May 08

We went shopping for groceries in the morning with his friend, bought fresh chicken wings, fish fillet and vegetables...the things there are really fresh. We happened to walk pass the sauce compartment and manage to find Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce... they are selling only USD 99 cents for the big bottle... without thinking I grab 3 bottles.... ha ha ha ... it definitely helps in my cooking..

In the evening, we went out with his whole group of friends to have buffet at a Japanese restaurant (about 30 mins drive from our apartment)..... the sashimis were very fresh... and there were large varieties of sushi... but are expensive loh... USD 37 per person... but no regrets....

27 May 08

Meeting his colleague, Leo @ 8am at our apartment, he bringing us out to apply for our internet service and bank account.

We also took our driving theory test .... guess what.... Kelvin passed without even studying the handbook loh ... thumb’s up for him..... now he is allowed to drive but needs someone experience to sit beside him... for me..... I FAILED.... So sad... I scored 18/30 questions... another 3 question I would have pass Liao.... luck is not with me.....

28 May 08

Today is Kelvin 1st day of work.... He woke at 845am to prepare... while I get ready his breakfast (bread and cereal)... His colleague pick him up @ 945am.

I don’t think I will be going out today.... the internet people will be coming to my place to set up the internet thingy at 11am – 2pm... Until now 1pm liao.... still have not come yet.... haiz....

Finally, they came at 2:15pm but they did not bring the router... stupid rite... so they have to go back to their warehouse to collect one.... and I have to wait for them to come back at 3pm

Dun feel like having lunch... so have some strawberries and salad..... nice....

No comments: