Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, May 16, 2008

Part 1 - Important decision in my Life

My hubby is being posted to US, Texas for 2 years... I will be going with him... Another 8 days ...... to our departure......

At first when hubby told me that he is being posted to US, I was very reluctant to join him (*he was sad but he respected my decision*). In order to join him, I have to resign from my job, which I feel that is not worth it. However, after many months of consideration, I decided to go…..

After a long chat with Hubby, I realized that I cannot be so selfish to let him go alone…. Both of us treasure marriage relationship than anything else…** really can’t imagine how our lives will be like, if we are apart**

After the decision has been made, we started to discuss on our housing and car issues. Haiz…… Don’t know what to with them when we are not around. Rent? Sell? We are really in a dilemma.

No comments: