Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's my 34th Birthday


Today is my birthday and it's hard to believe I'm already 34 because I don't feel my age :)
It doesn't seem so long ago that I turned the big 3-0
It's been a good 34 years of living I cannot complain and I'm sure there is more to come
Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! I felt so loved receiving messages on many different modes of media. Everywhere I looked, I saw birthday wishes and kind words and it was awesome. Thanks, Family and Friends! 

Actually, I am not a fan of Birthday. I don't know why. Maybe because my age is catching up or I just don't like the attention. To me, birthday is just like a normal day and I want it as simple as possible. I am happy with just dinner and cake that's it!
 There's nothing I need, other than GOOD HEALTH for my family! 











No comments: