Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 & Welcome 2014


Well 2013 is almost over! Can you believe it?
This year went by fast. I still find it hard to believe that in less than a couple of hours it'll be 2014.

My 2013, it definitely has been a good year. I have really enjoyed the good times with family and friends. Xavier has grown by leaps and bounds this year and I so very grateful that I have the opportunity to stay home with him and not to miss a thing. Although, at times it can be crazy, exhausting and unglamorous, I would not trade those moments for anything in the world because one smile, thank you, kiss or hug will make all worry, craziness and hard times worth it.

I pray that 2014 will be a new year filled with new possibilities, new opportunities, new beginnings and to enjoy all the goodness of life no matter how big or little they may be. 

God Bless you all this New Year!

No comments: