Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, December 13, 2013

My 26 months old

My little boy is now 26 months old and his little character is coming out more and more every single day. He is cheeky, funny, sweet and beautiful. He is lively, chatty and desperate to learn about the world around him. I want to take a mental snapshot of this wonderful age.

His vocabulary amazes me everyday. He learn new phrases everyday. His sentences are becoming longer and sometimes funny! Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh and then makes me wonder "where the heck did you learn / hear that from" 

He is losing the baby talk but my favourite word he says now is "Wo Ai Ni" aka "我爱你"  in mandarin, I don't know why, it's just sounds so cute and sweet! His vocabulary gives us a peek into his imagination and I can already see what a magical place it is. 


Things Xavier say / does @ 26 months: 

-When I call him baby, he will say "NO baby! Xavier big boy"
- When I put on a dress, he says "mummy is a princess" 
- When he's trying to do something, he will say "I got it" or "Oh man"
- When he cannot find his toys, he says "Where are you toys?"
- When he manage to do things by himself, he will say proudly "I did it by myself"
- He will says "Wo Ai ni papa" "Wo Ai Ni mama" every now and then ~~so sweet
- He counts to almost 20 but says a few number off 
- Loves to dance and sing christian songs with actions 
(Everybody Eveywhere, Oh Hallelujah, High and Low, Jesus Loves me this I know)
- He can recite A-Z and sing ABC song
- He has mastered most of the shapes (cone, heart, diamond, oval) but confused between
  Octagon, pentagon and Crescent
- He can recognize lots of animals (whenever I say Skunk, he will say smell like "Pee Yuu")

No comments: