Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

TGIF. Finally, don't have to wake up so early in the morning... don't have to stand in the overly crowded MRT... LOL! Women are always full of complaints.... just can't help it!

Updates on my job: Busy... Busy....Busy is the only word that I can think of. Been having OT for today and yesterday to clear up all the outstanding paper works. But I was happy that I was able to meet the deadline given by my boss. Part 1 mission accomplished! Monday will be another round of busy day.... amending/updating and printing all important documents.... oh gosh... better have a heavy breakfast... think going to have late lunch le!

Better don't think too much... will enjoy my GREAT weekend first!


o/s: no msn, skype & even facebook- can u believe it?

No comments: