Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First day @ Work

It was my first day at work today, and I am so thankful for my friends who remembered, and who took the trouble to SMS me. Thanks jasmine and Jocelyn. Appreciate it. Your prayers and blessings meant alot to me.

Well…. what can I say? The first day at work can be very intimidating – being in a different environment, starting on a new job scope and working with people you do not know. For me, it was a fabulous first day! Met my boss, and colleagues, and was whisked for my little orientation. Then, I was put on track immediately... boss handed all the urgent documents for me to follow up. I was occupied the whole day... love this kind of life!
Looking forward for more challenging days!!!!

No comments: