Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me


Throwback to my birthday on 24 Jan 2016 

I have turned 35
*
*

OMG! 

Yes, I am getting older and its not a good news thinking about growing of white hair and forming wrinkles at the under eye... HAHA!
Despite that, I am very thankful for the life I have, a loving husband, a super adorable and cheeky son and a caring family.
and I am so contented with what I have! 
*
*
*
But still every year on this day I will always make the same important wish is to have GOOD HEALTH for my family. This year, I have to learn to find joy in the present moment, no matter how inadequate it may seem. Because too often we worry about what happened in the past or future problems coming and neglect to live in the present.  
Life is too short... must enjoy and stay happy! 

Here some photos: 

enjoying dinner at Earle Swensen 











3 comments:

eva said...

Hi Thanks for sharing. What a great blog. I really like the way you track your child as he grows- very cute !!!

Kelvin & Amelia said...

Thank you 😊

Yang Kuo said...

Hi Thanks for sharing. What a great blog.

แตกใน xxx