Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, January 11, 2016

9 Jan 16 - Cousins gathering

To start off, I've had 2 cousins whom we are particularly close with - they are Amos and Daniel. My mom used to babysit them when they were both just like a month old.. so we can literally say that Amos, Daniel, my sis and me grew up together...

Time really pass by so fast...memories of events happening when they were babies are still vivid in my minds but NOW they are already in their twenties... My gosh!!! Suddenly felt that I am so old... sob! sob! 

But I'm truly grateful that we are still so close after all these years although we don't meet up regularly. Thank goodness for facebook and whatsapp so we can stay in touch easily.  

for the start of 2016, we had our first cousin gathering last weekend to celebrate belated 22nd birthday for Daniel and super advance birthday for me! My sis treat us to a scrumptious Sakura international buffet at Tampines Safra. 

All of us had a great time over great food and silly jokes. Loving it. 









3 comments:

Average gay dude said...

Your family is so cute!!

張筱惠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yang Kuo said...

Your family is so cute!!

แตกใน xxx