Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, June 6, 2014

Updates

It's been 3 weeks since we returned to Singapore 
we are adapting well to the new environment 
except that the weather is really too hot and humid 
and the malls are always so crowded

Updates: 
# Xavier seems to eat more in Singapore, think he prefers asian food
# Xavier is getting a lot more attention from grandparents and he's loving it
# He's still trying to adapt to the new school..he tends to get emotional in the morning when I drop him off...Hope he can get used to it soon
# Xavier loves taking bus and MRT...
# my tenant handover my flat recently and it will undergo some minor renovations before we move back 
# Bought a 2nd hand car, honda Jess, although is small but as long as it can bring us to the places we want we are happy with it 
# As for me, I am job hunting now... just went for an interview this morning for a position that I always wanted... and I believe that I did well for the interview so I really hope I can get the job.... Praying hard!!!

Find happiness in the simplest of things 
like having a piece of bread
Having a piece of cake
Having a bunch of grapes after lunch
Having a pancake from jollybean


The coin rides in Singapore are so much better than in USA


Play and enrichment time 
safari animal bucket from yiyi *Thank you!



First visit to children library 
Look so cute in his uniform... 
On a side note: hurray, finally tmr is weekend! Planning for some fun family activities 
which is better? Picnic at East coast park? Kite flying at marina barrage?

No comments: