Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My 33th Birthday

Before the start of the Chinese New Year
I was down with throat infection with high fever for the whole of last week
Thanks hubby for taking good care of me when I'm sick
I'm finally well now and it's time to update this little space

23 January 2014 Thursday

The day before my birthday, 
Hubby took a day off to spend time together :) thank u!
After dropping Xavier off school, we had our together time, Love! 
we had yummy breakfast at my fav place "La Madeleine" 
They served really nice eggs benedict 






We did some shopping then we head home for a short nap before fetching our boy 

For dinner, I requested Cheesecake Factory as I love their pasta and dessert
Xavier loves it too!


Me enjoying the free flow brown bread... so addictive!



Kid was served with bread and a few slices of banana




Xavier totally enjoying himself.. 



our dessert - white chocolate raspberry cheesecake 



family photo before we left



time for play time...  a can't wait to come down face and smile!








Trying very hard to act cool.. HAHA!







Took a $2 carousel ride before we head home 

I love this simple celebration just hubby, me and cheeky boy 
I don't need any extravagant gifts or big parties
They are the best gift ever and I will always treasure them!

24 January 2014, Friday

Before we head out to base CNY dinner at ABC restaurant
we had a mini cake cutting at home 
A small slice of cake from Cheesecake Factory









This year my birthday wish is simple - 
there's nothing i need, other than GOOD HEALTH for my family!

No comments: