Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, January 20, 2014

27 Months old Updates


 I was busy and tired recently so I guess I missed Xavier's 27 months old updates but I think is better to start late than never. Actually, there is not much difference just a bit more achievements in terms of speech development. 

Height
Last time I measured, he was about 90cm. Think he is considered tall at his age coz many people told me he is tall. 

Weight:
 12.5kg

Health
Overall we had a healthy month until the very end, just this week he came down with a throat infection. Glad that he's all well now! 

Speech: 
Most of the time, he's able to tell me what he wanted. But sometimes when he is 
fussing or doesn't know how to tell me he would speak in his language which I totally have no idea what he's talking about and this will make him very angry and frustrated.

Able to have daily conversation with him... totally in LOVE with this! 

He can differentiate - big and small; Long and short; fast and slow and sometimes tell me in comparisons

He loves to read especially song books and rhyming books - he's able to read part of his Dear Zoo board book...totally amazed!!

He loves to sing his fav songs "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" and "ABC" and many more!





Toys: 
He loves anything to do with animals especially his matching animal puzzle. He will play with it everyday without fail. 
His new interest musician and engineer - playing his drum and making "music" every now and then and repairing furniture and toys using his tools 







Sleeping habits: 

Refuses to nap in school. This has been going on for quite sometime. I don't why! 
But he will nap on a no school day. Funny right? 
When he gets his nap, his bedtime is around 9.30 -10pm
7-7.30pm when he did not nap 
Averagely, he will sleep for about 10-12 hours 

Eating Habits: 

Xavier is not a fussy eater. He eats almost everything!
His fav is his incredible delicious desserts - fruit and veggies green smoothie!
with added supplement- flaxseed or chai seed

I am sure that I am forgetting somethings but this will do for now!!

No comments: