Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, October 12, 2013

All about Xavier at 2 years old



2 years?! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now he's a little boy. Oh how the time flies when you become a parent. I can honestly say that every age is fun when it's your baby. Of course every age definitely has it's challenges too! But watching Xavier grow and learn new things is so exciting and fun. I love being a Mom. Not to be too cheesy, but i honestly feel so fulfilled by it! To raise a little soul that loves you is wonderful. There is nothing I would rather be doing with my life. Xavier brings so much joy to our life everyday and we can't imagine life without him now. 

Xavier is just as happy, busy and active as ever! He has always kept me on my toes as a mom because he is so curious and excited about everything around him. I wouldn't have it any other way. He's such a sweet, loving boy and makes life fun!

Funny things Xavier says/does at 2: 

- He says "Thank you mummy" when you get things for him
- He says "love you" on occasions, mostly at bed time
- He say "Sorry" when he knows that he has done wrong 
- He says "Excuse me" at times 
- Sometimes when he found something he wants, he will say "I got it! I got it!" 
- He will request "mama papa sing" to sing along with him
- When he wakes up before me, he will say "wake up mummy"
- When he could not find papa, he will say "Where are you?"
- Whenever he is throwing a tantrum, he will say "Go away" 
- Whenever he wants help, he will say "help please"
- When he wants more bread, he will say "some more"
-  and many....many... many MORE..........


We LOVE this little boy so much! Happy 2nd Birthday Xavier! 
Life with you really is the greatest adventure of all!

No comments: