Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

22 months old

2 months to go until my cheeky boy turns 2!
I can't believe he is going to be 2, where did my little baby go?!

He's developing his personality even more, expressing his needs/wants and just charming the heck out of everyone around him. He's so fun and mischievous with a grin that tells us he's thinking of doing something he's not suppose to. He's such a chatterbox and always on the go, yet he still love cuddles with mama and papa :)

I love when he look at me and say sweetly "please mama", I can't help but give him what he wants. He seem to have inherit my stubborn streak and hate having to do something he don't want to do. He's also demanding on who does what for him.

Lately, if he don't get his way he'll do a whiny cry and throw a tantrums, at this point he get put into time out corner until he settle down. I think the terrible two have officially hit :( He's also into hitting. We are trying to break this habit really quick. He actually hit me good in the face once and it took everything inside me to stay calm and reprimand him! Naughty Naughty! 

It's so exciting to see him start stringing words together, making sentences and even able to have our daily little conversation together.

I can't wait to see what adventures we can get up to this month! 

Papa and Mama love you so so much *Mucks*





No comments: