Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First Attempt on pumpkin steamed cake

Last weekend, bought a quarter of fresh pumpkin for just USD 2.50 ($0.99 per pound)
the price is alot cheaper than spore according to my mom
save half for Xavier's porridge and not knowing what to do with the rest
Went on searching for pumpkin recipe
and to my surprise there are lots of toddler recipe using pumpkin
First on my to do list is to try making my favourite
"Steamed pumpkin cake" very similar to "Fatt Gou"
The recipe is fairly simple and quick to make even I'm a novice in baking
It just need a hand whisk and a mixing bowl....it's as simple as that
the process just took about 40mins and the results were wonderful, all smiling happily
and they were all soft and fluffy

I'm now wondering how the taste will be like 


Verdict: 
I love it. Xavier likes it too. Hubby, not a pumpkin lover, loves it too :))))




No comments: