Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, August 14, 2011

@30weeks Pregnant updates

Belly continues to grow…. Bigger and bigger.

I’m getting clumsier… hard to breath… hard to move… means I’m getting lazier!

I wake up 3-4 times middle of the night to run to toilet

Can’t stand for long, walk for long… means less shopping. Luckily, 70% of the nursery shopping done. .However, not really prepare the things for my confinement month like maternity bras, nursing pads, confinement herbs etc

Baby very active, get to see my belly movement very often, but sometimes just can't figure out whether is bb Xavier's tiny foot or hand

I feel my baby hiccup all the time . It's almost like gas or a thud or beat...with a slow rhythm.

Daddy is getting more & more excited. He always make a point to talk and touch Xavier every night and he always get a response from him.....

During my latest check up on 22-July. Through the ultra scan, every thing is normal.... Baby estimated weight is about 1.2kg which is slightly above average. Is Xavier going to be a big baby? Estimated to be 3.5-3.8kg by full term.

Another milestone is to set up xavier nursery corner... Stage 1: just done with the animal wall stickers..nice rite!

Photobucket

Just pick up the customised bean sprout pillow & pacifier clips, So cute!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: