Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, July 18, 2011

Shopping & Shopping.....

For the past few weekends, I have been out shopping and spreeing online for baby stuff. I am so in love with my pregnancy now, the tummy is visble but not too heavy yet, mobile and still able to go for intensive shopping :) Just can't imagine when I'm in my 3rd trimester, feeling breathless and backache :( "sob, sob"

Been to major shopping malls, to compare prices for baby gears with those I bought during my 2 year stay in USA. Oh gosh... The baby gears here are so costly, easily $100 plus per item. Luckily, I have bought the essential gears (stroller, car seat, play gym, jumperoo, breastpumps, dumbo seat, leapfrog/fisherprice toys & lots of branded clothings)
Good deals in USA!!!!

Despite my buys in USA, I still can't resist the online temptation. Everyday, I will visit online spree from http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/ to check out for any good deals. Recently, I have order quite a number of stuff from there:




  • 2 batches of carter clothings - 30% plus additional 20% on clearance items final price SGD$7 per piece (Just collected the 1st batch spree, so happy :)

  • Carter bibs - 4 nos for $10 (bought 8pcs only for $20 with free registered post

  • Baby bottle bag organiser

  • Customised bean sprout pillow with case & pacifier clip
    Photobucket
Photobucket

Buy from FOX 50% with additional 10% for members



Photobucket

No comments: