Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A miracle in the making

To all my dear friends, sorry for MIA for so long.. There were times that I wanted so much to pen down how I feel but due to old wives tales, I can only publicly announce it after 3 months. Don't get it wrong, I'm not being a superstitious mum but I rather choose to believe than sorry.


So far, I am 15weeks down, finally is the beginning of the second trimester, which is the most comfortable period for me. I am feeling more energetic and able to sleep better throughout the night (I got to pee 1 to 2 times; but go right back to sleep). I have a tiny bump not noticeable yet.


On 29 April, I went for the 5th ultrasound hoping that my gynae, Mr Douglas Ong will be able to find out the sex of my little one. Baby was sound asleep with both leg cross when the scan was done, Mr Ong got to move my belly to wake baby up. He did that for quite sometime but baby just refuse to cooperate. Just when he decided to give up, baby miraculous moves and Mr Ong caught a glimpse of it and confirmed that that is a baby-boy to be. It make it all seem so real! It was such an amazing moment.


1st scan: 16 Feb 11; 5 weeks old (EDD: 22 Oct 11)
Photobucket


2nd scan: 23 Feb 11; 6weeks old

Photobucket
3rd scan: 12 Mar 11; 8weeks old; 1.81cm
Photobucket
4th scan: 31 March 11; 10+weeks old; 4.63cm
Photobucket
5th scan: 29 Apr 11; 15weeks old, 9.24cm (130g)
Photobucket


The next visit will be in a month time, 27 May 11. Will update you guys again!!!!!

No comments: