Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, March 15, 2010

Family Planning

For the past 3 months, Hubby and I talk about family planning- to have a baby! Our initial plans was to have one after the first year of our marriage but it changes when hubby got posted to USA for 2 years.

Many of my friends have encourage me to have one in USA since I am not working, easier to conceive in a stress- free environment and the baby can get a USA birth certificate. I know there are many pros having a baby here but the thought of taking care all alone by myself in a foreign country inevitably makes me so worried. Back then, I know I am NOT psychically, mentally and emotionally ready for one. So, we have decided to delay our mission.

So, is it time to put our Mission into action???? The answer is YES! YES! It's an exciting time in our life! We have decided to expand our family and take the plunge into parenthood. I am confident that we are able to do this and definitely run a better chance of bringing a happy healthy child into this world. And a lot more love!

No comments: